- Oro Steel & Drywall LTD
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7872
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Mar 2021
Oro Steel & Drywall LTD. is looking for Three (3) Permanent, Full-time Construction Helper who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 7263 145 Street, Surrey BC V3S 9E7 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Position: Construction Helper
Position Available: Three (3)
Compensation: $25.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Select tools, equipment, and construction materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Holding equipment and material; using hand & power tools as requested by Framers;
- Assist and work closely with Carpenters, Steel Stud Framers or Drywall Installer to complete tasks.
- Clean surfaces and mix compounds for filling joints and smoothing out surfaces
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job sites, free of debris.
- Operate various hand and power tools is an asset
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps and other temporary structures to facilitate completion of specific tasks.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate their work within the construction sites
- Perform other related job duties as required.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standings and walking
- Some High/Secondary School considered an asset.
- Some previous work experience as a Construction Helper is preferred.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Construction Helper)
No views yet