- Surrey Enterprise Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 59070
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Jul 2023
Surrey Enterprise Ltd. located 129 5888 – 144 street Surrey, British Columbia V3X 0G8 is looking for a Construction helper to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 02
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Completion of secondary School would be an asset.
Experience of 01 to less than 02 years as a construction helper would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet