- Hayer Demolition Ltd
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 115184
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $38.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Sep 2023
- Expiry Date : 17 Sep 2024
Company Name: Hayer Demolition Ltd.
Permanent Position: Construction Manager
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (Weekend, Overtime if required)
No of vacancies: 01
Work Location: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, Canada V6V 1M7 (Candidate is required to work at various locations as per company’s contracts)
Wage Rate: $38.00 per hour, (40 hours per week).
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: High School required. Diploma/Degree an asset
Experience: 2- 3 years of relevant experience.
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time, required to meet deadlines.
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Direct and supervise workers.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
• Confer with others to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidate will be expected to work in up-listed working environment.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 12011 Mitchell Rd, Richmond, V6V 1M7 Canada.
No views yet