Construction Site Foreman/Woman
- AmCana Crane Rental Inc.
- Burgessville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16736
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $33 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 27 Dec 2021
Position: Construction Site Foreman/Woman – NOC (7302)
Employer: AmCana Crane Rental Inc.
Location: 593762 Hwy 59 Burgessville, Ontario Canada;
Location of employment: 593762 Hwy 59 Burgessville, Ontario Canada;
Wages: $33.00 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English, Arabic
Benefits: Medical and dental insurance, and group benefits after a 3-month probationary period
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent positions
AmCana Crane Rentals Inc. is a trusted Crane service offering solutions in South Western Ontario for the past 15 years. Catering to the Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional sectors, AmCana offers a diverse range of cranes, Certified Operators/Hoists, and Crane rentals. AmCana is guided by integrity and respect for customers, suppliers, partners, and the public alike.
AmCana is currently looking for Construction Site Foremen to join our team based out of Burgessville Ontario. Our Construction Site Foremen are responsible to supervise and coordinate of crane operator crews, and supervise their site activities.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone seasoned to join a reputable company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes and hoisting equipment;
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of related apprentices, salespeople, helpers and labourers;
· Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity;
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers;
· Some sales duties including selling to clients in the Middle East region. This will be remote sales and will include conveying technical specifications, product performance, warranties, and other information;
· Requisition materials and supplies;
· Train or arrange for training of workers;
· Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions;
· Prepare production and other reports.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Must have minimum 3 years of experience in construction management or related occupation;
· Must have some proficiency in speaking Arabic required to communicate with customers in the Middle East;
· Basic knowledge of crane systems and operations is required;
· Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Construction Site Foreman/Woman” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet