- Pizza Al Forno
- Job ID : 8211
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-08
- Posting Date : 11 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 11 Apr 2021
Pizza Al Forno located at 456 Gorge Rd E, Victoria, BC V8T 2W4, is looking for 1 cook who is passionate about the Food Service industry. The Cook will be reporting to the Restaurant Manager. Pizza Al Forno understands that the Cook is an integral part of the back of house staff, responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating, and garnishing of all food products according to Pizza Al Forno’s specifications. We are offering $ 15.00/hr for 40 hrs/wk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut, slice, chop, dice and shred vegetables and meats.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Pizza Al Forno’s recipes, assembly manuals, and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Pizza Al Forno's specifications.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate the number of staff and food amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times. Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all foodservice equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Other duties as required.
Skills Required and Experience:
- Completion of secondary school and completion of a college or other program in cooking or a minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great products every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
Please email your resume detailing your education and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet