- Mucho Burrito
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9101
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2020
We are looking for an experienced Cook for Mucho Burrito located at 394 Princess St Kingston, ON K7L 5N3 CANADA
No. of positions 01
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
· Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
· Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
· Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
· Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
· Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 14 to $ 16 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet