- District Kitchen+Bar
- Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 75388
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Dec 2023
We are looking for an experienced Cook for District Kitchen+Bar located at 1010 Downsview Dr., Unit #A-1Burlington, ON L7T 4H8 Canada.
No. of positions 03
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to our recipes.
- Ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with our recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times.
- Follow all required checklists and cleaning schedules during and following his/her shift.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identify equipment needs for food preparation and service.
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Duties related to kitchen as required by Manager
Education: No Formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet