- Central City Taphouse and Kitchen Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 82238
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 01 Feb 2024
Central City Taphouse and Kitchen Ltd.
Job Title: Cook
No. of Vacancies: 03
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime and weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit #190, 13450 102 avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 5X3, Canada
Wage rate: $16.50 per hour, 37.5 hours per week.
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
• Prepare and cook full course meals or individual dishes and food.
• Plan menu and ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes, schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Inspect kitchen and food service area and cooperate with staff in cooking, preparation and handling food.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer.
• Manage kitchen operations.
Essential Skills: Teamwork skills, good communication skills, good sense of taste and smell and Multitasking.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for the first 3 months of employment will be covered by the employer, if required.
Employer: Central City Taphouse and Kitchen Ltd.
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit #190, 13450 102 avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 5X3, Canada
No views yet