22 Jun 2020
- NAMASTE INDIAN CUSINE LTD
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9933
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Jun 2021
NAMASTE INDIAN CUSINE LTD Located at 298 Island Hwy Victoria, British Columbia V9B 1G5 is looking for full-time/Permanent Cook.
Benefits: Relocation Cost covered by the employer.
1) Cook & Prepare complete meals / individual dishes and foods.
2) Effectively organize and manage buffets and manage kitchen operations
3) Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
4) Conduct kitchen inspections and food service areas.
5) Order supplies and equipment
6) Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
7) Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
8) Take care of Cleanliness in kitchen and work areas
9) Recruit and hire staff & Arrange training drives for staff in regard to preparation, cooking and handling of food
How to Apply
Education & Experience:
1) Completion of secondary school is an asset but not mandatory.
2) Completion of diploma/apprenticeship in cooking program will be considered as an asset.
3) 3-4 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet