- Indianlife Food Corporation
- Job ID : 10674
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Jul 2021
Indianlife Food Corporation located at 3835 2nd Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 3W7, is looking for full time Cook.
Benefits: Relocation Cost covered by the employer.
1) Cook & Prepare complete meals / individual dishes and foods.
2) Effectively organize and manage buffets and manage kitchen operations
3) Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
4) Conduct kitchen inspections and food service areas.
5) Order supplies and equipment
6) Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
7) Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
8) Take care of Cleanliness in kitchen and work areas
9) Recruit and hire staff & Arrange training drives for staff in regard to preparation, cooking and handling of food
Education & Experience:
1) Completion of secondary school is an asset.
2) Completion of diploma/apprenticeship in cooking program will be considered as an asset.
3) 3-4 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
No views yet