- Punjab Banquet Hall
- Job ID : 3180
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Aug 2019
- Expiry Date : 06 Aug 2020
Punjab Banquet Hall is looking for Four (4) Cooks for their location at 8166 128 St #215, Surrey, BC V3W 1R1 who could join immediately.
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent full time
Job duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Oversee and supervise kitchen operations
• Supervise other cooks and kitchen helpers
• Verify that prepared dishes meet requirements for quality and quantity.
• Set up and oversee buffets and its functioning
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Identify/ introduce new dishes for the menu.
• Work with management to constantly improve/amend menu.
• Follow recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
• Schedule work shifts for the kitchen staff.
• Maintain supply and stocking of ingredients and Vegetables
• Education: Completion of Secondary School
• Work Experience:1-2 years of Experience
• High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply. Canadians, Permanent Residents, Underrepresented groups, Youth are welcome to apply.
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject Line should be: Cook)
No views yet