- The Otherside Restaurant
- Stettler, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 15346
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-11-24
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Nov 2021
The Otherside Restaurant is looking for TWO Permanent, Full-time COOK who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 4405 59 St #1, Stettler, AB, Canada, T0C 2L1
Position Available: TWO (2)
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Clean kitchen and work area all through the shift
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Manage kitchen operations.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1 – 2 years of related experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to - Career.TheOtherside@gmail.com (Subject Line: COOK)
No views yet