- Indo-Urban Junction
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Job ID : 17950
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $13 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Jan 2022
We are looking for an experienced Cook for our restaurant Indo-Urban Junction located at 20 Wright Ave Dartmouth, NS B3B 1G6 Canada.
No. of position: 02
Indo-Urban Junction serves authentic Indian Street Food and dishes. A cook must be well experienced in preparing Indian street foods and dishes.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all recipes of Indo-Urban Junction to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sort of India street food and some south Indian dishes as per menu
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food.
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 13.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet