- Sushi High Japanese Restaurant
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 26828
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 08 Jan 2022
Sushi High Japanese Restaurant (J2 Enterprises Inc.) in Vancouver, BC is currently looking for permanent, full-time Cooks to join our team.
Position: Cook (Full-time, Permanent)
Positions Available: 2
Wage: C$ 15.20~$17.00/hour (depending on experience)
Work hours: 30~40 hours per week
Vacations: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 3311 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 2A1
– Prepare and cook Japanese food items such as sushi rolls, Teriyaki, Donburi, Tempura, Udon, Yakisoba, etc.
– Supervise and train kitchen helpers and other kitchen staff regarding food preparation, etc.
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Maintain cleanliness in the kitchen and work area
– Comply with food sanitation and safety standards and company policies
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– A minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience is required.
– Language of Work: English
How to Apply
How to Apply
If this opportunity interests you and you meet all of the above requirements, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet