Financial and Investment Instructor
- Rocky Mountain Financial Academy Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 28082
- Category : Training
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $41.21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-12-01
- Posting Date : 27 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Jan 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Rocky Mountain Financial Academy Inc.
Rocky Mountain Financial Academyis looking for the suitable Financial and Investment Instructor position for its Richmond, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Financial and Investment Instructor
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Richmond, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $41.21 CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Delivery the instruction to clients on global investment and financial information consulting, corporate asset management, and relevant topics.
- Teach clients using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, practice work, investment sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
- Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate clients’ progress
- Advise clients on program curricula and financial and investment direction
- Provide one to one coaching to the clients who require it
- Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, practice work or hands-on training
- Supervise instruction assistants
- May provide consultation services to company, school, institute and other organizations
- May serve on management concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and enrollment requirements.
· A diploma and above a relevant field of business, finance, accounting from an accredited university is required
· Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
· 10+ years of work experience in financial and investment field
· 5+ years of work experience as instructor
· Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
· Ability to multi- task, prioritise workload and work independent is a must
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidate will be contacted. Please email your resume to the following email: email@example.com
No views yet