- 2443783 Ontario Inc. O/A China Palace
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 9495
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-09
- Posting Date : 09 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Jun 2021
2443783 Ontario Inc. O/A China Palace
Number of Positions:
Unit#6-10061 McLaughlin Road North, Brampton, ON, L7A2X5
$14.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
2 weeks per year
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Prepare and cook Hakka Chinese vegetarian & non- vegetarian dishes as per the menu and ensure taste of food is maintained
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Ensuring that meals are prepared in a timely manner
- Responsible for issuing food from the kitchen only when it has been properly and completely accounted for on a customer bill or a chit from a remote printer.
- Responsible for fulfilling the kitchen stock and informing it to the management for ordering.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas and ensure that all ingredients & kitchen adhere to the food safety and health standards.
- Monitor ongoing kitchen operations
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 7-12 months of cooking experience with Hakka Chinese dishes
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in handling/rotating food supplies
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet