- Golden Bear Developments Ltd. o/a A&W
- Job ID : 41153
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jan 2023
The Company Operating Name: Gold Bear Developments Ltd. O/A A&W
Title of Position: Cook
Business Address: 1300 Trans Canada Hwy, Golden BC V0A 1H0
No# of Positions: 3
Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $16.50 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Medical/Dental Benefit which comprises of Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Care, Paramedical, Medical Equipment, Travel, Vision care, Basic and Optional Life, along with an optional Group RSP.
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 1300 Trans Canada Hwy, Golden BC V0A 1H0
Education: Secondary School
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience or Completion of college or other program in cooking
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas, paying attention specifically to the correct handling of raw proteins, such as beef, pork, eggs, chicken, fish.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for food safety, quality and quantity.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as eggs, sausages, bacon, hamburgers, chicken, fish, french fries, and Onion Rings.
- Prepare foods following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
- Read food order monitors or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking or for assembly of final product.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily volume to help coordinate cooking times.
- Receive delivery of supplies.
- Train and transfer skills to junior team members.
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality
- Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning new things
What we can offer you:
- A flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Great training and transferable skills
- Opportunities for advancement
- Full range of medical and dental benefits
How to Apply
No views yet