- Days Inn & Suites Airdrie hotel
- Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 73396
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17-19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-11-24
- Posting Date : 23 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 22 May 2023
Title of Position: Cook
Working Hours: 30 hrs per week, 8hrs per day
Wage: $17.00 – $19.00
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Address: 911 Highland Park Cove NE Airdrie, Alberta
Employer Name: Days Inn & Suites Airdrie hotel
Our Days Inn & Suites Airdrie hotel is conveniently located off the QE2 at Highway 567. Our setting north of East Lake offers quick access to downtown Airdrie and local restaurants, along with Iron Horse Park and Nose Creek Park. For those traveling on business, multiple corporate offices are nearby including Atco Gas, TransCanada Pipelines, TransCanada Turbines, and the Schlumberger Training Centre. We are only 20 kilometers from the Calgary International Airport (YYC) in northeast Calgary.
- Prepare complete meal as well as individual dishes and foods.
- Cook and prepare special meals requested by a customer.
- Supervise and schedule shifts for kitchen staffs.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- Clean and organize kitchen and work space.
- Provide training for kitchen staffs.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- At least 2 years commercial cooking experience is required.
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cook” in the subject line.
No views yet