- The Anchor Inn Pub
- Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13795
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-10-11
- Posting Date : 11 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Apr 2021
The Anchor inn pub is looking for two motivated cooks with a passion for food! The Pub is known for its great atmosphere, delicious pub-style food, and its exceptional service. The Anchor Inn Pub is looking for 3 individuals to commit to full time hours for this permanent position. We are busy mostly on evenings and weekends. That means we are looking for people to work evenings and weekends! We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience, and for someone who will work well in a team and takes pride in their work.
- prepare a variety of food, keeping the work area clean and organized.
- supervise kitchen helpers Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies
Education & skills
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of a college or other program in cooking or food safety may be required or a minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience.
- Being able to communicate in English is required
Compensation offered: $15.00/hr.
Please contact us at email@example.com to apply
Thank you to everyone that applies, we will be contacting only those we wish to interview.
No views yet