- Airpark Beachwood Cafe
- Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 21176
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-04-05
- Posting Date : 06 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Oct 2021
Airpark Beachwood Cafe is looking for two motivated cooks with a passion for food! The restaurant is known for its great atmosphere, delicious food, and its exceptional service. Beachwood Cafe is looking for two individuals to commit to full-time hours for this permanent position. We are looking for people to work days, evenings and weekends! We are looking for individuals with a minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience, and for someone who will work well in a team and takes pride in their work.
- Prepare a variety of food, keeping the work area clean and organized.
- May plan menus, determine the size of food portions.
- May estimate food cost, reduce wastage.
- Supervise kitchen helpers and oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- May set up and oversee buffets.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- May assist management with recruitment and training of kitchen staff.
- May plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies.
Education & skills
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of a college or other program in cooking or food safety may be required or a minimum of 2 years of commercial cooking experience.
- Being able to communicate in English is required.
Compensation offered: $16.50/hr.
Please contact us at email@example.com
Work Location: 110 – 2270 Cliffe Avenue Courtenay, BC V9N 2L4
Thank you to everyone that applies, we will be contacting only those we wish to interview.
No views yet