Cook’s Helper (NOC 6711)
- PizzaPizza (2769489 ONTARIO LIMITED)
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 59541
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-14
- Posting Date : 13 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 11 Sep 2022
· Location: Oakville, ON
· Salary: $16.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment & Full time
· Employment Conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
· Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
· Benefits: Long term benefits
· Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
No degree, certificate or diploma
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
· Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs.
· Take customers' orders.
· Stock refrigerators and salad bars.
· Serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
· Portion and wrap foods.
· Package take-out food.
· Keep records of the quantities of food used.
· Prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
· Scour pots and pans.
· Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
· Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
· Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware; Place dishes in storage area.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Electronic cash register
Own transportation; Willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Reliability
Kitchen Helpers Skills
· Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
· Sharpen kitchen knives.
· Remove kitchen garbage and trash.
· Handle and store cleaning products.
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
· Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
· Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
Long term benefits
4% Vacation Pay & WSIB
How to Apply
No views yet