Kwantlen Pizza Ltd. DBA Kwantlen Pizza Sweets and Snacks.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2-3 Years of experience is required
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Curry Cook
Unit-20 – 12578, 72 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 2M6, Canada
Kwantlen Pizza Ltd. DBA Kwantlen Pizza Sweets and Snacks. is looking for two full-time permanent Curry Cooks to join their team.
- Prepare, cook, and complete meals.
- Have knowledge of and be able to cook North Indian curries; know how to cook all the curries on our menu.
- Curry cook should be able to make curry dishes like shahi paneer, paneer tikka, dal makhani, butter chicken, karahi chicken, goat curry mix veg. etc.
- Pay close attention to special requests (preferences, allergies, religious restrictions).
- Determine the size of the portions served.
- Assist with planning new menu items.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Work with limited supervision.
Fast paced environment, work under pressure, repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, physically demanding, attention to detail
- 2-3 Years of experience is required.
- Completion of High School is mandatory.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet