- CCS Investments (CCS)
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14201
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19 to $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Oct 2021
Position: Custodian (Toronto Ontario) – NOC 6733
Employer: CCS Investments (CCS)
Location: 419 Lawrence Ave. W. Toronto Ontario, M5M 1C3, Canada;
Location of employment: 419 Lawrence Ave. W. Toronto Ontario, M5M 1C3, Canada;
Wages: $19 to $20/per hour, 30 to 40 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time position
CCS is an established building management company overseeing buildings in Toronto Ontario.
CCS offers a full range of services to its building tenants from move-in/move-out assistance to regular maintenance and interior renovations. CSS is looking to grow in the Greater Toronto Area.
We are seeking a self-motivated and hard-working Custodian to join our team and assist with cleaning and maintaining the interior and exterior of our residential buildings and their surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will also respond to various tenant inquiries/calls and will also participate in safety and operations training activities.
· Provide cleaning services to common areas of multi-residential buildings;
· Operate vacuum cleaners to remove dirt and debris;
· Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs;
· Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings as required in maintaining hallways and common areas;
· Empty trash cans and other waste containers in various areas;
· Clean snow and ice from small walkways and building entrances/exits;
· Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures;
· May move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies;
· Ensure that security and safety measures are in place in the buildings;
· May assist with advertising vacancies, and showing apartments to prospective tenants;
· May supervise other workers.
· Must have a Minimum 3 years’ work experience as a housekeeper or custodian.
· This job requires physical activity.
· Excellent time management skills;
· Good social skills;
· Good listening skills;
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Custodian” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet