We are a large scale dairy farm operation milking approximately 600 heads and also cropping 3000 acres. We are busy year-round and need a full-time team ready to work. We offer flexibility and a safe workplace. If you are interested please apply today!
Please note: This role involves working various and long hours.
• Feed cows, heifers, calves by formulating a feeding program (based on individual requirements for each)
• Milk cattle twice daily
• Keep a record of milk production
• Maintain quality control of cattle health and milk quality
• Ensure proper sanitation of milking equipment
• Maintain quality control and production records
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers
• Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
• Supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
• Maintain livestock performance records, Formulate feeding program, Recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
Education and Experience:
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of experience
Language: Basic English
How to Apply
How to apply: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage applications from women, veterans, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority, and more!
No views yet