Daycare Plus Child Development Centre is looking for Infants’ Daycare Workers.
- Position: Infants’ Daycare Worker
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $19~$24/hour (depending on experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 2
- Work Location: Location: 2062 Esquimalt Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1S4
- Involve in childcare programs to promote physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children
- Lead activities by reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to field trips of interest
- Bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers
- Provide opportunities to express creativity through diverse activities
- Create and maintain healthy and safe environment for children
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Evaluate the abilities, interests, and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, handwashing, and toilet habits
- Experience: Experience is an asset.
- Education: College Certificate or diploma in early childhood education is required.
- Certificate: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, E.C.E. Certificate, and IT Certificate
- Language: English
How to Apply:
- Company information: Elite Child Care Inc dba Daycare Plus Child Development Centre
- Email address: email@example.com
- Please apply via the above email address
No views yet