- Vista Dental Lab Studio Ltd.
- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12551
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24 - 26 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 Mar 2021
Looking for a Dental Technician
– Complete a college program in dental technology or Four or more years of on-the-job training under the supervision of a registered dental technician is required.
– Registration with College of Dental Technician of BC as a dental technician or dental technician assistant is required.
– Having experience in CAD/CAM and 3D Printer is preferred.
Designed, fabricated and repaired dental devices such as crowns, bridges, clasps and bands; Design and fabricate ceramics; Perform CAD/CAM design of Zirconia coping and custom abutment for implant; Prepare plaster models and moulds; Prepare and form material for ceramics; Prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays
– Working hours: 40 hours per week (full-time & permanent position)
– Salary: $24~$26 per hour (depends on skill/experience)
– Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee
– Please email your resume at: email@example.com
Vista Dental Lab Studio Ltd.
#305-625 5th Ave. New Westminster, BC, V3M 1X4
How to Apply
Please email your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet