Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Royal Columbia Development Corp.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15823
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-12-04
- Posting Date : 04 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 02 Jun 2021
Employer: Royal Columbia Development Corp.
Royal Columbia Development Corp. is looking for the suitable individual for its Burnaby, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Burnaby, BC
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Wages: $29 CAD per hour.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Have comprehensive understanding of Search Engine Optimization strategies, methods of driving traffic, advertising management on existing marketing channels and promote on new social media channels.
- Learn and assess characteristics of company’s existing and future real estate projects; provide strategic advice for company’s advertising needs and promotion strategies.
- Efficiently develop and implement marketing plans and advertising campaigns to stand out in a competitive market and promote to more potential clients.
- Gather, research, prepare, create, edit and publish the marketing content to conduct advertisement and sales promotion, with concentration on social medias including but not limited to WeChat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube and Live Stream, etc.
- Collect public opinions to identify the interests and concerns from the clients. Share with the team and provide solutions to address the concerns.
- Prepare, organize and oversee preparation of print or digital media promotion reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, websites and press releases, brochures, newsletter on daily basis.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective communication strategies such as workshop, seminars, and events to inform clients on the news updates, trends, company’s real estate information, housing market and further marketing related topics.
- Attend seminars conducted by businesses, governments, news press and other organizations, collect most updated information on regulations, policies, trends and public interests.
- Work as a team player, advise marketing plans in company’s meetings. Establish strategies within budget, track result and report to manager regularly in concise and accurate manner.
- Develop a relationship with the media partners, organize ads to be posted on regular basis. Co-ordinate special publicity events, news conferences and promotions for internal and external audiences.
- Be familiar with various design software and APP, create a variety of digital based content including emails, blogs, stories, posts, videos, tutorials, etc.
- A university degree in a relevant field of business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology, education, multimedia design, language literacy, communications from an accredited university is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an asset.
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing field.
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
No views yet