- BIACON CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15317
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-11-24
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 24 Nov 2021
BIACON CONSTRUCTION CORP. is looking for THREE Permanent, Full-time Drywall Installer who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: Unit# 11 – 12730 66 Avenue, Surrey BC V3W 1P3 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Position: Drywall Installer
Position Available: THREE (3)
Compensation: $27.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, cabinets and joints.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
- Install and fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints
- Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 1-2 years of related experience is required
NOTE: Employer will cover the Relocation Cost (MAXIMUM $1000 CAD) who are willing torelocate to Lower Mainland from their Residential areas within or outside BC.
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to HR.Biacon.Construction@gmail.com (Subject Line: Drywall Installer)
No views yet