Dump Truck Driver
- Royalty Equipment and Sales Ltd.
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 39572
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Dec 2022
Royalty Equipment and Sales Ltd.
Dump Truck Driver
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours– 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: No experience is required, will train
Business Address: 3-34712, Marshall Road
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Job Location(s): Various Job locations in Lower Mainland as required
NOC Group: Truck Drivers (7511)
NOC Job Title: Dump Truck Driver
This Company is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Dump Truck Driver to join their team as soon as possible.
- Operate company’s commercial dump trucks (tractor-trailer) to transport materials from one site to other mainly within lower mainland
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, water and all fluids and performs pre and post trip inspections
- Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
- Plan trip Logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
- Perform basic emergency road side repairs, if required
- Communicate with dispatcher to organize routing and delivery schedules
- Accurately record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Class 1 or A and Air Brake (Z) Endorsement.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Physically demanding, long hours, extended periods of sitting, adverse weather conditions. The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet