Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12056
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Sep 2021
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (Permanent)
Working hours: 32 – 40 hrs per week
Working location: 300 – 1046 St. Georges Avenue North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3H6
Wage: $18.00 per hour (Overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time after 8hrs/day and after 40 hrs/wk.)
Employer: Montessori Mes Petits Academy
Benefits: Extended medical benefits will be offered upon completion of probation.
Available Position(s): 1
– Completion of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
– Early Childhood Educator Assistant License to Practice in BC is required.
Upon the completion of orientation, you will begin your job duties, which will include but not limited to:
– Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
– Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs, and preparing crafts
– Prepare and serve snacks
– Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest periods
– Assist ECE teachers in keeping records
– Maintain day-care equipment and assist in housekeeping duties.
– Maintains a positive, calm attitude and to parents and volunteers.
How to Apply
Please do not call regarding the posted position.
Apply in writing with your cover letter & resume by email Montessori.email@example.com.
We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet