Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Brainbox Montessori Learning Academy
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75183
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Jun 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Employer: Brainbox Montessori Learning Academy
Brainbox Montessori is looking for suitable individual for Early Childhood Educator Assistant position to work at Langley location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Number of Positions: 2
Work Location: Langley, BC
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wages: $20.00 CAD per hour
Duration of Job: Full time, Permanent
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children;
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts;
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods;
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors;
- Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties;
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children;
- Assist early childhood educators and supervisors in keeping records.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- BC Early Childhood Education assistant certificate or six months experience in Child-care is required
- Child Care First Aid Certificate is required.
Position available and open to the Youth, students, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Seniors, Newcomers to Canada
How to Apply
No phone calls please. Apply by sending your resume to the email below. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
No views yet