Early Childhood Educator Assistant
- Cribs To Crayons Daycare
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75817
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-12-09
- Posting Date : 09 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Jun 2023
- Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Assistant
- Work Hours: 40 hours
- Wage: $20
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefits: 70% daycare pay for extended health benefit / 10 days of paid vacation
- Work Location: 2860 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3C 2H9
- Support Early childhood educators in planning and developing programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Support learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
- Maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records of children handled taking note of the program’s results.
- Assist with developing, listening, and comprehension skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role-playing, games, music and art activities.
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
- Attend staff meetings and discuss the progress of children.
- Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education required
- Experience in childcare is required
- Early Childhood education assistant license in BC is required
- Able to work all shifts in the classroom
- Criminal Record Check required
- Enthusiastic with children
- Well organized and strong work ethic
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet