Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
- Lucky Clover Daycare Center
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 61505
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20-23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 02 Oct 2022
Lucky Clover Daycare Center is located at 17579-59 Ave in Cloverdale, Surrey, BC. The focus in our infant/toddler rooms in on getting children really comfortable in their new environments. The early years are a critical time with regards to the emergence and development of the individuality, character and learning style of young children. Providing a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for children to grow, explore and have fun. To this end we believe that an emergent curriculum that follows the interest of the children in the most powerful and engaging curriculum we can provide.
What we offer
Company Name:Lucky Clover Daycare Center
Location of work: 17579-59 Ave, Surrey, BC V3S 1P3
Job Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECEA)
Salary: $20-$23 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours
Number of vacancies: 1
Language of work: English
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Employment Groups: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities
· Assist Early Childhood Educators in the delivery of age-appropriate programs
· Encourage, guide and assist children in daily activities, such as drawing, teaching songs and doing circle activities.
· Organize space, equipment and materials prior to activities
· Provide diapering care and toilet learning
· Prepare snacks and meals, and assist with proper eating habits
· Supervise nap time to help children rest
· Provide a warm, safe and caring environment for children which is kept orderly, clean, and appealing
· Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for supervisor
· Ensure professional communication and relationships with parents, families and guardians
· Maintain adherence to all policies and procedures
· Ensure confidentiality of privileged information
· Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers
· Attend staff meetings, and discuss progress and problems of children
· Completion of secondary school is required
· Valid Early Childhood Education Assistant (ECEA) Certificate
· Experience in child care is required
· Ability to multitask in fast-paced professional work environment.
· Detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills.
· Able to handle all tasks in a timely manner and have a sense of urgency.
· Positive working attitude and patient with children.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No views yet