Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.) position opening at Cefa Early Learning Cambie!
Position: Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.) (Permanent)
Employer: Rising Star Learning Cambie DBA Cefa Early Learning Cambie
Working location: 8685 Yukon Street, Vancouver, B.C., V5X 4V1
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week (Full-time)
Wage: $18.00 to $21.00 per hour (to be negotiated)
Benefit: MSP is covered after 6 months of being employed, extended healthcare 50% coverage after 6 months of being employed
Available Position: 1
– Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
– Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
– Design and develop learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
– Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s in development and learning progress.
– Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
– Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
– Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
– ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
– Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
– Current First Aid certificate, doctor's note and Criminal Record Check are needed.
– Work experience in child care field is an asset.
How to Apply
Please Do Not Call or Mail regarding the posted position. Send us your resume & cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No views yet