Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant
- Cribs To Crayons Day Care
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 16039
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Jun 2021
Cribs To Crayons Day Care, located in Coquitlam, BC is looking for a Full-Time, Permanent Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant.
Early childhood educator assistants provide care for infants and preschool- to school-age children under the guidance of early childhood educators
Position: Early Childhood Educator (ECE) assistant
Employer: Cribs To Crayons Day Care
Number of Positions: 1
Work Hours: 35 hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
Work Location: 2860 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3C 2H9
- Support Early childhood educators in planning and developing programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
- Support learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
- Maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping record of children handled taking note of the program’s results.
- Assist with develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
- Attend staff meeting and discuss progress of children.
- Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education required.
- Experience in child care is required.
- Early Childhood education assistant license in BC is required
- Able to work all shifts in classroom
- Criminal Record Check required
- Enthusiastic with children
- Well organized
- Strong work ethic
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Early childhood educator (ECE) assistant” in the subject line.
No views yet