Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler
- Rising Star Learning (Brentwood) Ltd.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8452
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-22 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Dec 2020
Position: Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler
Working Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Benefits: Extended health benefits and MSP (Medical Services Plan) coverage after 6-month probation
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: LM 100 – 4664 Lougheed Hwy Burnaby BC V5C 3Z5
Rising Star Learning (Brentwood) Ltd. is a world leader in early learning education for children ages 1-5. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as Reading and Math, with fine arts, including Yoga and Music, providing your child with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
- Plan and develop programs and activities suitable for children at an age between 1 ~ 5 years old
- Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
- Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
Education & Requirements:
- Completion of post-secondary with at least one to two years program in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience and training
- Infant-Toddler specialization certificate/license required
- Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
- Enthusiastic with children
- Well organized
- Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written Strong work ethic
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler” in the subject line.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
No views yet