Early Childhood Educator with Infant-Toddler License
- CEFA Willowbrook
- Langley City, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7778
- Category : Education
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00~$21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-03-17
- Posting Date : 17 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Mar 2021
CEFA Willowbrook is seeking dedicated Full-Time Infant Toddler – Early Childhood Educators. This is an ideal position for individuals who are enthusiastic and passionate about being a contribution to children, families, teammates, and the community. He/she also stands for cultivating tomorrow's leaders through providing quality early childhood educational service every day. CEFA Willowbrook is an Early Learning School that provides the opportunity for teachers to be creative and have control over their work and environment!
CEFA Early Learning, established in 1998, is a full day early learning program designed for infants and children up to five years old. The enriched curriculum features a unique partnership of core subjects, such as reading and math with fine arts including drama and yoga, providing children with the freedom to learn and grow through play.
Our program has a reputation of highly developing a child's intellect and delivering the finest start in education, arts and the humanities. The full day early learning and junior kindergarten programs at CEFA are far beyond the typical childcare programs found throughout Canada.
To learn more about CEFA, visit our website https://www.cefaschools.com/langley-willowbrook/
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Full-Time IT – ECE * Teachers – who has a passion for working with young children from ages 10 months to 5 years old.
- Job title: Early Childhood Educator with Infant-Toddler License
- Opening: 2 positions (Permanent/Full-time)
- Name of Facility: CEFA Early Learning – Willowbrook
- Job Location: 20510 Langley Bypass, Langley, BC V3A 6K8
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Very competitive. Will be based on experience plus wage enhancement. Full benefits after probation, along with tuition discounts for your child(ren). Daily breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided. Pleasant, supportive, and positive work environment with lots of room to grow professionally. Career path can lead to management positions at any of the CEFA schools, and CEFA head office.
- Wage: CAD 19.00 – CAD 21.00 per hour (ECE wage enhancement will be paid separately)
Must have IT certification. Successful candidates will be a licensed ECE with a college diploma, have good leadership skills and organizational skills, be creative, very loving, resourceful, independent and a team player. Will also have the ability and experience to manage a classroom of 8 to 12 children.
- Plan and facilitate programs and activities suitable for children
- Prepare materials and activities on a daily basis
- Supervise and assist children with daily routines such as toileting, dressing, eating, and sleeping
- Observe children for any signs of potential learning or behavioral problems
- Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s developmental needs and learning process
- Discuss children's progress and challenges at staff meetings
- Assist in housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, creative, caring, resourceful and have good organization skills, as well, strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please provide samples and pictures of your work if available.
No views yet