Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Machine Operator
- BizLink elocab Ltd.
- Job ID : 57792
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-06-21
- Posting Date : 21 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jul 2022
BizLink elocab Ltd, is a cable and harnessing manufacturing firm with branches throughout the world. As a global supplier of wires, cables and cable systems, we have been keeping pace with the developments of the last few decades as our world has become more densely networked. This has made us a sought-after partner and development supplier to leading international industrial companies. BizLink elocab Ltd. (“BizLink Canada”), is located at 258 McBrine Drive, in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and provides custom designed cable solutions for Semiconductor, industrial and Healthcare markets.
We are currently looking for Machine Operators (5) to join our Kitchener, Ontario team.
Reporting to the Cable Production Manager, these position will have the following responsibilities:
- Operator to produce custom electrical wiring.
- Setup, operation and inspection of production machine center equipment, process and materials
- Read, setup and follow production paperwork and drawings to produce quality products
- Perform repairs and rework items not meeting specifications
- Continuously improve the process
- Maintain and update production instructions
- Data entry for ERP system recording of inventory, production completion, etc.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Candidates require 2 or more years setting up and operating custom cable production machinery
- Mechanical aptitude & able to read & follow production paperwork and drawings
- Basic understanding of electrical circuit considered an asset
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to problem solve and able to react quickly and safely to a situation
- Able to stay organized in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Capable of multi-tasking when operating specialized machinery
- Able to work shifts
- Fluency in English.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office tools e.g. Excel, Word.
Shifts: Weekly rotation; 6am to 230pm, 230pm to 11pm
Wage: $20 – $24 per hour (based on experience with custom cable production machinery). Annual salary review
Bonus: Potential annual bonus
Benefits include: Medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Travel Insurance, Vision Care Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Company matched RRSP program
Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave, Family Responsibility Leave, Volunteer Days, Christmas Shutdown, Bereavement
Transportation: Public transportation available (on a bus route)
Relocation: Relocation support provided if required including one flight to Kitchener and one flight back to home province or country.
BizLink Elocab Ltd. is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representative if workplace accommodation is needed at 519-893-1155, ext 333
How to Apply
If you would like to apply to this position please send a resume to:
Fax to: 519-893-2766
drop off between 8am – 5pm at 258 McBrine Drive, Kitchener, ON N2R 1H8
No views yet