- I Will Electric Ltd
- Job ID : 5616
- Category : Skilled Trades and Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-01-05
- Posting Date : 05 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
I will Electric Ltd. located at 11696 84A Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V4C 2S8 is hiring 1 full time permanent Electrician.
Position Available: 1
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Wage: $29.00 per hour, for 40 hours per week
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Business Location:11696 84A Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V4C 2S8
Work Location Information: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland depending upon company contracts.
• Install underground wiring and cables
• Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes.
• Splice, join and connect wires.
• Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits.
• Troubleshoot and isolate faults.
• Connect power to audio and visual equipment.
• Install surface mount and /or overhead cables.
• Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs.
• Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures.
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
• Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: 3-4 years of experience or completion of four to five-year apprenticeship program
Language: English is required
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Organized, Team player, Judgement, Client focus, Initiative,Flexibility
Additional Skills: Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at Email: email@example.com
How to ApplyCandidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet