Ethnic Food Cook
- Agra Sweets Ltd.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 26722
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 09 Jul 2022
Agra Sweets Ltd. is looking for One Permanent, Full time Ethnic Food COOK to assist in running our restaurant and could join immediately.
Location: 7585-6th St, Burnaby, BC, Canada. V3N 3M4
Title: Ethnic Food Cook
Positions Available: 1 (One)
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $25.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent Full-Time
Language of Work: English
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete meals, according to recipes and company standards.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Follow recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Supervise the kitchen helpers and schedule their work shifts.
- Weighs, measures and mixes ingredients according to company recipes and uses various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Oversee kitchen operations and maintain stock levels in the work area
- Follow proper food safety and sanitation procedures
- Estimate expected food consumption; procure food from storage or suppliers.
Skills and Education:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Completion of Secondary School
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right person for the position, Email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org(Subject Line: Ethnic Food Cook)
No views yet