- Boulder Mountain Resort Ltd
- Cornwall, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Job ID : 30234
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.75-18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Sep 2022
We are looking for an “Executive Housekeeper” for Boulder Mountain Resort Ltd located at 3069 Trans-Canada Hwy Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0 Canada.
No. of Positions :2
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and control housekeeping operations and staff of the housekeeping department.
- Responsible for the standards of cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the resort and cabins/lodges.
- Monitor and ensure response to all client requests and maintain company standards at work at all times.
- Monitor all sub activities for departments and maintain records of all expenses and control all costs for departments and recommend ways to increase efficiency.
- Takes the lead in checking cleanliness; providing positive contacts and coaching to associates.
- Directs the team in respecting timelines to meet guest demand.
- Orders equipment and supplies as required and within budget.
- Implements positive human resource initiatives within the department, training, performance appraisals, disciplinary action etc.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
Education: High school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in hospitality.
Hourly Rate: $ 16.75 to $ 18 per Hour for 30 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet