ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER
- Spirit Ridge at NK’MIP Resort
- Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12215
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-09
- Posting Date : 09 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Sep 2021
Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort is looking for TWO Permanent, Full time ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 1200 Rancher Creek Road, Osoyoos, B.C. V0H 1V6
Position: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Position Available: 2 (Two)
Compensation: $16.50 per hour
Hours per week: 30 – 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping staff
- Ensure guests are always pleased with hotel cleanliness.
- Inspect rooms to ensure that our standards are consistently maintained.
- Ensure safety and security of rooms; recognize and correct conditions which may create security, fire or accident hazards.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and implement inventory/cost control procedures.
- Hire, train and manage a motivated and skilled team.
- Prepare work schedules of the housekeeping team effectively, in relation to hotel occupancy.
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact.
- Provide exemplary performance and set a strong example for the housekeeping team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding promptly to guest needs.
- Maintain documentation, prepare reports for management information and annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Monitoring the quality of employee performance and participate in the evaluation, coaching and discipline of employees, when necessary
- Serve as problem solver in instances of guest dissatisfaction; Resolve complaints, concerns or issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- A university degree or college diploma in hospital management, hotel management or business administration is required
Minimum 1-year relevant experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Assistant Executive Housekeeper)
No views yet