Extruding, Machine Operator (Plastic manufacturing)
- FT Synthetics
- Langley City, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11432
- Category : Manufacturing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-21
- Posting Date : 14 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Feb 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
FT Synthetics is dedicated on developing and manufacturing sustainable roofing underlayment’s for the construction industry with a strong focus on innovation and technologies to develop new products that covers the entire building envelop.
We currently have a full time opening for Machine Operators for our Manufacturing area.
****In your cover letter, please mention why you are applying for this position, available date****
Position: Extruding, Machine Operator (Plastic Manufacturing)
· Wear the required PPE
· Follow all standard operating procedure to ensure safety, quality & productivity
· Report safety issue to Supervisor.
· Inspect & maintain production area according to 5S program
· Assist Lead Hand with product quality testing
· Perform first-off inspection to ensure product conforms to requirements before production
· Inspect the material being produced and tag/flag all defects; inform Lead Hand
· Adjust equipment as required when material do not conform to quality specification
· Assist co-workers with loading and un-loading materials and other tasks as delegated
· Perform operator maintenance on equipment as scheduled/required
· Set-up the machine for new production as required; verify that correct materials are used to manufacture the product.
· Inspect and keep material hoppers filled, prep raw materials for processing
· Inform Lead Hand when material supply is getting low.
· Operate machine; inform Lead Hand when machine malfunction and helps is needed
· Keep the area constantly clean; pick-up materials and put into appropriate waste baskets; bale materials for processing
· Familiar with safety regulations in industrial manufacturing facilities
· Previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment will be an asset.
· Previous experience operating industrial machinery will be an asset.
· Previous experience using hand tools will be an asset.
· Great attitude & communicator
· Speak, read & understand English
· Physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds
· Able to work both day & night shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour
How to Apply
Please apply via email at: email@example.com
No views yet