Double Tree Holding Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1- 2 years of related experience is required.
Positions Available: 2
NOC Job Title– Farm Supervisor
NOC Group: 8253-Agricultural Service Contractors, Farm Supervisors And Specialized Livestock Workers
Job Location(s): 1717 Foy Street
Abbotsford, British Columbia
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers.
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures.
• Maintain quality control and production records.
• Perform general farm duties as required.
• Train workers.
• Be able to solve problems with quick decision making and use of memory.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather (Candidate should be physically able and willing to work on the farm in rain/sun or shine)
Aboriginal people, Students, Youth, New immigrant persons and people with above-listed skills are Welcome to apply.
How to Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
No views yet