- Harman Drywall Ltd
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 25235
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 20 Jun 2021
Harman Drywall Ltd, located at 12736 61 Ave. Surrey, BC V3X 3M6 is looking for 3 Construction Workers to join our team.
The candidates will be performing the following duties:
• Load and unload construction materials, and place them at to work areas
• Clean and pile salvaged materials, maintain the jobsite free of debris
• Clean equipment, collect tools
• Assist and work closely with drywall Installers.
• Operate various hand and power tools is an asset.
• Set ladders, erect and dismantle, scaffolding, catwalks, ramps, and other temporary structures to facilitate completion of specific tasks.
• Perform other related job duties as required.
We are offering $22.00/hr for 40 hrs/week. Our projects are located in the lower mainland, the Fraser Valley, BC, and the surrounding areas. Transportation will be provided when needed
Contact Information: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills requirement and Experience:
Completion of Secondary School is considered an asset.
Some previous work experience as a Construction Worker is preferred.
Ability to walk, stands, crouch for long periods of time, and carry out strenuous physical tasks.
The ability to understand and communicate in basic English is required.
No views yet