Fast Food Restaurant Manager
- Kashvi Trading Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 69566
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.44 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 19 Dec 2022
fast food restaurant manager
The Chopped Leaf
- Location: 11700 Steveston Highway suite 100Richmond, BCV7A 1N6
- Salary: $26.44 / hour
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment & Full time: 40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
2 years to less than 3 years
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Computer and technology knowledge
Electronic cash register, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Word
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations, Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures, Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms, Conduct performance reviews, Cost products and services, Organize and maintain inventory, Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices, Ensure health and safety regulations are followed, Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies, Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities, Develop, implement and analyze budgets, Participate in marketing plans and implementation, Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Provide customer service, Recruit, train and supervise staff
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Large workload
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
How to apply
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet