- Day And Night Labour Supply Ltd
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 56782
- Category : Finance
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $45.75 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 09 Jun 2023
Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd. is currently looking for 1 Financial Manager to join their team on permanent full-time basis. (NOC 0111)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit, or other financial department
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems, and procedures of an establishment
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train, and manage staff
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization's financial performance.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, commerce, or a related field is required.
- A master's degree in business administration (concentration in finance), or another master's level management program may be required.
- Three years of experience related to the field.
Wage: $45.75 per week for 40 hors per week
How to Apply
Email at: email@example.com
By mail: 12565 88 Avenue Surrey, B.C, V3W 9P4
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application
No views yet