Food Counter Attendant
- 0829882 BC Ltd dba Tim Hortons
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 52061
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 29 May 2022
Company operating name: 0829882 BC Ltd dba Tim Hortons
Business address: 3102 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H3
Rate of pay: $15.20/hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis
Medical: BC Medical Services Plan payable by employee
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset but not mandatory.
Experience: Previous experience in the similar position is an asset but not mandatory. On the job training will be provided.
Number of positions available: 3
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers, and Related Support Occupations (NOC: 6711)
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Job Location: 3102 West Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H3
- Maintain a professional and neat appearance which adheres to the established grooming standards.
- Greet customers at counter exhibiting a cheerful and helpful manner.
- Take customer orders and demonstrate complete understanding of menu items and accurately explain them to the customer when necessary.
- Engage the customer and practice active up-selling.
- Prepare orders neatly, accurately and in a timely manner while adhering to all quality standards, formulas and procedures, proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards.
· Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
· Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
· Serve customers at counters.
- Tabulate orders on the POS terminal and collect cash from customers.
- Stock preparation area as needed and stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
- Use of manual and electric appliances like deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare food as necessary.
- Maintain absolute focus and adhere to all safety regulations while using appliances and other equipment.
- Maintain a neat and clean environment to ensure a comfortable customer experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
1. We will provide employee discounts for food to our employees.
2. Part-Time Candidates are welcome to apply for flexible hours.
********************* ATTENTION **************************
Please read carefully, send your cover letter and resume. In order not to
waste time, we will be only contacting candidates who’s cover letter and
resume get shortlisted. We will not accept any drop-ins or phone calls,
only resumes submitted via email will be accepted.
All others will not be processed.
No views yet