Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Employment Term: Permanent , Full time (40 hours/week)
Employement Location: 201 Wood St. Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 2E4
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers' orders
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
No views yet