Food Processing Labourer (NOC 9617)
- Tai Fang Noodle Ltd.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 3212
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Aug 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 Feb 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company: Tai Fang Noodle Ltd.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Salary: $14.00 hourly with 32-40 hours per week
Vacancies: 6 positions
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment Conditions: Day, Morning, Afternoon
NOC Group: Food Processing Labourer (9617)
No degree, certificate or diploma
6354 Beresford Street
Burnaby, British Columbia
– Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
– Assist in making Chinese dim sum dishes and fresh noodles.
– Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
– Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers.
– Clean machines and immediate work areas.
– Check products and packaging for basic quality defects.
– Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials.
Food processing and/ or packing establishment
Up to 20 kg (45 lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Hand-eye co-ordination, Attention to details, bending, crouching, kneeling,
Standing for extended periods.
Benefits: Relocation will be covered by the employer. Three months medical insurance if needed.
How to ApplyHow to Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet